Thursday, December 1, 2016

Regrets & Promises

Hi, guys. Today I wanna share something with you about regret and promise.

So, I was a loner, I didn't have much friend back then. I don't know why but it always hard for me to make friend. And even if I have one, they don't really qualified as a "friend". I feel like they don't aware of my existence, I don't know why but I used to feel like that with everybody. I passed elementary school holding grudge to someone I used to called best friend. In junior high school I tried to start fresh as a freshmen but when I knew everybody in my new class already talking in a group like they already know each other and the introvert me can't pass their intimidating barrier of their clique. Moreover, my mom work on the same school as me so she basically knew when I did something wrong or anything. So I felt pressured by that, get hold out of it till I graduated from my Junior High School. 

My Senior High School Year felt like a transition for my life. I tried to take every chance to change myself, more open to other people. Though it's not much help, I found my kind of people, we have a same hobby, same taste of music and we laugh at the same joke. This people is the one that always remember me and my birthday. But, one thing that hold us back is, all of us is introvert so we looks like some kind of suspicious group that gather in the back of the room, but I like them. They unique and always have some interesting information. But, in the end. I still feel like I don't belong with them.

Now, I'm an university student. I promised I will be a better person. Braver, kinder and more vibrant and make more friend with new people in new places.

That's all from me, thank you~
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment